If you’ve received a letter or call from us the FAQ’s below may help. Please contact us if you have any queries or wish to arrange payment.
By email : email@example.com
By phone : 0208 8199223
By fax : 0203 7738872
By post : 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS
- Sterling Debt Recovery is a trading name of Sterling Outsourcing Sp zoo
- Sterling Debt Recovery are a Business to Business Debt Collection Agency working on behalf of our customers
- Sterling have contacted you as we have been instructed by our customer that you have payments outstanding on your account. Sterling have been instructed to take action to collect the outstanding payment.
In circumstances where a debtor refuses to make payment or agree a reasonable payment schedule or settlement then Sterling will use the most robust and effective litigation and enforcement route available in order to recover funds quickly. Options open to us include :
- Winding up or bankruptcy petition.
- Charge on a property for home-owners.
- Instruct a court enforcement officer to remove goods.
- Attachment of earnings orders so that the debtors employer pays us direct.
- Order to attend court with risk of criminal conviction for non attendance.
- In situations where a Limited company is unable to pay a debt we may take direct action against a Director should we have reason to believe that they have acted inappropriately, for example continuing to trade whilst insolvent.
We urge all debtors to contact us to discuss options for settlement of the debt.
- If you believe there is a mistake and debt is not due, you have a query, or you are not liable for this debt then please contact us to inform us by telephone, email or fax.
- Otherwise please contact us to arrange payment by telephone or email.
By Cheque or Postal Order
Make your cheque or postal order payable to Sterling Debt Recovery. Write your Sterling reference number on the back of the Cheque or Postal Order and send to:
Sterling Debt Recovery, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS
By Bank Transfer
Please pay to : Sterling Debt Recovery
Sort Code : 30-92-79
Account Number : 54235768
IBAN : GB87LOYD30927954235768
BIC : LOYDGB21264
Please quote the reference number from the top left hand corner of our letter.
Please call us to discuss your account. We will discuss the situation with you and offer advice. We may be able to agree a suitable payment plan.
Sterling take complaints seriously and operate a structured process in which a senior independent member of staff will investigate your case. If you have reason to complain about the way Sterling have handled your case please email full details, including your Sterling reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise please write to us at the address above.