International Business Debt Recovery – What we do
Sterling Debt Recovery specialises in business to business debt collection and debt litigation to get outstanding invoices paid as quickly and as cost effectively as possible. We employ intelligent, enthusiastic collectors to achieve results and maintain a professional image for our business and that of our clients.
- No win – no fee collection.
- No up front charges.
- Free service. Our fees can be passed on to your debtor in the majority of cases.
- Personal service and regular updates from your named debt collector.
- Collected cash is transferred to your account quickly by bank transfer.
- The majority of debts collected without the need for legal action.
- Low legal fees and fixed fee litigation where legal action is appropriate.
We are committed to developing long-standing partnerships with our clients, with our service focused on getting the most profitable outcome for you in each case we deal with. Our unique structure means that we are able to collect the majority of debts without the need for legal action, and where litigation is necessary we are able to act in a far more objective and cost effective manner than traditional law firms. See more information :
The number of CCJ’s against incorporated businesses rose by 22% last quarter (against the same period in 2018) whilst he average value of each claim reduced by 12% to under £3k. At this level, even [...]
What our clients say
Sterling have been able to collect from customers who we never thought would pay. They understand our business and our contractual terms so they can deal with our debtors in a professional and knowledgeable way.
Within the first month of service Sterling Debt Recovery had recovered debts which we had assumed would have to be written off. Their professionalism and dedication means that we can concentrate on growing the business knowing that Sterling will ensure our invoices are paid promptly